Architosh Looks at the new OrthoGraph 1 mobile application
To catch a special feature used with Leica DISTO D2 and OrthoGraph I, check out the video at 1:01. To watch the BIM features check out 1:46.
Key New Features To Watch For
Hit the play and learn about key features, including:
- easily create accurate floor plans—via sketches that turn to straight walls, doors, openings.
- connect OrthoGraph to laser distance meter (LDM) devices to automate survey work and create automatic floor plans in 3D.
- measure diagonals for ultra accurate room dimensions.
- export your final dimensioned results directly into BIM applications via IFC export.
- export plans and reports into PDF and popular CAD formats like DXF.
To learn more visit OrthoGraph online here. Or read this feature article here (see, Architosh, “Lasers and iPads—How OrthoGraph Solves AEC Problems,” 2 November 2016).